Thursday, October 25, 2012

Overwhelmed.

Hi All,

My apologies for my decrease in postings; school, work and my lack of a social life is slowly consuming me. For those of you who think senior year is a breeze, think again. With internships being so competitive you really want to prove yourself at work, while still of course passing your classes so you can graduate on time! To cheer myself up in my tiny amounts of spare time I've been.....

Indulging in some delicious Blood Orange Margaritas at one of my favorite restaurants back home called Bartaco. With raw sugar and rosemary coating the rim I couldn't help but enjoy more than one. 


We also got a small platter, which is an AMAZING steal at $22 dollars. We had six tacos (2 Baha fish, 2 chorizo and 2 chipotle chicken), two tamales, two sides (spicy cucumber salad and chipotle slaw) and chips with guacamole. I left completely stuffed and satisfied. click here for the menu.



I'll post again this week to keep you updated!


Ex.Oh.


No comments:

Post a Comment