Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OctoberFever.







The first month of my senior year flew by with a blur of papers, beers and laughs. It’s hard to believe that it’s already October. So, since it’s the prime season for pumpkins and apples my friends and I have planned a quick trip to an orchard nearby called Amawalk Farm in Katonah, NY. With the leaves changing and my pumpkin picking quickly approaching I decided to look up some exciting design inspiration for my pumpkin carving and painting. Below are a few of my favorite finds:









A couple other great October treats that are must haves:

·   Dark Rum with Fresh Apple Cider (usually can be purchased at the pumpkin patch or your local grocery store)
·   Pumpkin pie (I know it sounds crazy but the recipe on the back of the “Libby’s” pumpkin puree can is actually the best I’ve ever tasted)
·   Some vanilla spice candles to light on a cozy night in



Obviously the main event for October
HALLOWEEN!


The cutest costume I’ve seen so far……

Please send me any links of great pumpkin or costume ideas!



Ex.Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment