Monday, November 26, 2012

Giving Thanks.



With the semester blowing by, things have been crazy busy and to think Christmas music is playing everywhere! Between picking secret Santa with my girlfriends, planning our last few weekends before break, going home for thanksgiving and getting a sinus infection (!!!) I’m literally exhausted.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed their time home with their families stuffing their faces, I know I wont be ready to eat turkey again for another year! Here’s a sneak peek of what I indulged in:


I also had a visitor for thanksgiving! My uncle’s bull terrier, Gus, had lovely visit to the country and had fun exploring my dog’s toy box (as seen below).



Finally, as tradition ensues, the day after gluttony is spent decorating the house for the next holiday to come, CHRISTMAS!!! My favorite part of decorating is hanging our stockings; my aunt hand made them for my two brothers and I about ten years ago and I think they're untraditional, yet beautiful.



A quick tip: Since the holidays can be expensive, me and my girlfriends pick secret Santa every year, we set a spending limit and all go out to dinner to celebrate the holiday together. It saves money and you actually get to spend time with each other rather than worrying about how much is appropriate to spend. 


Ex.Oh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment