Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday Brunch.


Hello World,

Since this is my first post and first blog for that matter, what better way to kick it off than with a few words of wisdom?

“Do it while you can”.
 (This of course is my group of friends “mantra” for our senior year).

As the last year of our adolescence AKA College, why not take advantage of our final year of bliss before entering the forever frightening and exciting days of our future lives. With that being said, this blog will follow me through the events, sightings and happenings of my final year of college. It will include, but is not limited to, nights out, mornings reevaluating, fashion trends, food finds, opinions, insights, and questions about life as a senior in college. I hope you all will enjoy hearing about my journey as much as I will by experiencing it.

As clearly stated above, the name of my blog is Iced Coffee & Champagne so why not celebrate the birth of my blog by combining the two at the only place applicable, BRUNCH.  With Manhattan being only a stones throw away, Sunday brunch in the city is well worth it when with the girls. Especially since websites such as Savored, offers up to 40% off of over 1,000 restaurants, what’s not to love? Bottomless mimosas and homemade banana pancakes? Who knew waking up early after a long night out could be so lovely.



Ex.Oh.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment